Here are a few Daily Deal Website ideas that haven’t come to NZ yet:
- “Experiences” just for men
- Have you noticed how girly most of the websites with experiences are? Manicures, pedicures, spas, tanning, haircuts etc.
- Expect to see websites focused on men this year like the USA based Dealometry.com
- Aggressive collection of email addresses
- A tactic used by JumpOnIt.com.au in Australia is to ride public transport and collect email addresses from passengers (using cute guys and girls with clipboards)
- There are millions of people in NZ who still have no idea about the Daily Deal concept and this is a way to bring offline people
- However, the transport authority reprimanded JumpOnIt.com.au for annoying their passengers!
- Facebook’s own version of “Collective Buying”
- In February this year Facebook created a “Buy with Friends” application that uses play money in games but the model could be extended into competition for sites like Groupon.com and NZ’s GrabOne.com
- More Daily Deal niches
- Like PetSimply.com for USA pet owners
Have you seen Daily Deal ideas overseas that you hope to arrive in NZ soon?