A few changes to the list today:
1. FirstIn Now Has 3 Daily Deal Websites
- A couple of weeks ago, the team at FirstIn.co.nz chopped away their large ecommerce website and now focus on just 3 daily deals
- Yesterday they launched FirstInHome.co.nz (homeware)
- Tomorrow they are launching FirstInKids.co.nz (for parents)
- I must say, having 3 daily deal websites is a clever way to get on my list 3 times for free!
2. New Daily Deal Website Category: “Parents“
That’s all from me.
You heard it first here, iPad have announced that NZ is not only the first country to see the sun, it will be the first country to see & touch the iPad.
iPad is the best way to experience the web. View whole pages in portrait or landscape on the large Multi-Touch screen. And let your fingers do the surfing.
There’s nothing like the Mail app on iPad. With a split-screen view and expansive onscreen keyboard, it lets you see and touch your email in ways you never could before.
A vivid LED-backlit IPS display makes viewing photos on iPad extraordinary. Open albums with a tap. Flip through your pictures one by one. Or play a slideshow and share your photos.
The 9.7-inch high-resolution screen makes iPad perfect for watching HD movies, podcasts, music videos and more.
You can buy the Apple iPad from Firstin.co.nz
For the next 4 days (Tuesday 30 March 2010 to Friday 2 April 2010), First In have a massive sale on netbooks, notebooks and desktop computers.
Over $250k worth of stock is on sale.
This is your chance to save up to $600 off HP, DELL, Acer, ASUS, Toshiba, Compaq, LG and Sony Vaio.
So what looks good?…
Over 50 models are on sale, and all are new or manufacturer recertified.
All computers come with one year warrantees.
Sale starts 10am today (Tuesday 30 March 2010), and finishes at 9.59am on Friday (2 April 2010) or until stock lasts.
First In were the original daily deals site, and since 2004 have sold over 3000 computers nationwide.