Thousands of deals happen every day on the Daily Deal websites listed on LoveOneDaySales.co.nz.
The vast majority of them go ahead without a hitch 🙂
But sometimes, for some reason or another, something goes wrong and the deal goes bad 🙁
- Maybe the deal turns up but it’s not what you expected?
- Maybe your deal doesn’t arrive when you thought it would?
- Maybe your credit card gets charged twice?
What can you do about it when it happens to you?
What Can You Do When The Deal Goes Bad?
- Locate their customer support system on their website
- Usually this is an email form
- or a “support ticket” system
- or sometimes just an email address
- Describe your problem and ensure you include any reference numbers, receipt numbers, date and time etc so your problem is easy to track
- Include what you want to happen next Eg a replacement? a different item? a refund?
- Include your expectation of when you would like a result Eg “Please provide a replacement product by Friday the 20th of Jan”
- If you don’t hear from them, or the date you set for them passes, fill in the contact form again
- If that doesn’t work, let me know via this website and I’ll see what I can do
The Daily Deal Sheriff