Have you ever suffered from one of these problems?
- You’re not sure your order went through, you want to check with someone right now before you miss out
- Your package hasn’t arrived yet, it’s overdue
- Your purchase arrived but it isn’t what you expected, you want to return it for a refund
- Your purchase is faulty, you want a refund or a replacement
What do you do in these situations?
- Pick up the phone and call customer services?
- Find an email address on the contact page?
- Fill in a contact form on their website?
- Open a support ticket using their online system?
- Click “Reply” on one of the daily newsletters and write your message there?
Have you noticed that not all the Daily Deal websites offer all of these contact methods?
Have you noticed that most of the time you can’t find a phone number at all, they force you to write an email to them?
Why are they so secretive about their phone numbers sometimes?
Perhaps they only have a couple of staff and they are too busy finding new products for next week, they are too busy to talk to you?
What are your thoughts on this?
- How annoying is it not being able to find a phone number and talk to a real person?
- Can you understand their perspective for not providing a phone number?